- Bring a Victorian sensibility to your bathroom with this traditional shower.
- Accurate flow control & thermostatic control to /- 2 to 3 °C even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up – even in hard water areas.
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- Excellent flow rates – even at low pressure.
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn’t need re-plumbing. Simply remove the cartridge turn 180° and replace.
- Manufactured from solid brass to the highest quality
Included: Shower Valve
Sold Separately: N/A
Dimensions: Height: 166mm - Width: 196mm - Depth: 153mm
Guarantee: 10 Years