Bayswater Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve - With Diverter
Usually delivered in 7-14 working days
- This shower combines the elegance of traditional styling with the precision and technology of modern day design.
- Accurate flow control & thermostatic control to /- 1 degree – even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down within 1.5 seconds.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up – even in hard water areas.
- The valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- With excellent flow rates – even at low pressure; the valves can deliver 5.5 litres per minute at 0.1 bar pressure.
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn’t need re-plumbing.
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180° and replace.
- Manufactured from high quality brass and ABS.
Included: Shower Valve
Sold Separately: N/A
Dimensions: Height: 230mm - Width: 120mm - Depth: 135mm
Guarantee: 10 Years
Online standard UK Delivery charge:
• Small items (Taps, Wastes etc) = £12
• Large items (Basin, Baths etc) = £49
• All orders regardless of size over £499 are delivered FREE to UK mainland addresses
- - -
For more information, please visit our delivery page.
Ask a question
Contact us online or call us on 0344 774 6666.
Our normal opening hours are Monday to Saturday, 09:00 to 16:00.
You may also like
Get in touch
Have a question about this product? Use the form below to get in touch.